Tuesday 28 March 2017

Meri roooh ho tum....

You are the river which is in the sea, 
you are in the waves, which 
flows in the direction of the wind. You are so simple that you fall into a mould. 
You are soft so fly that 

you are not a Kohinoor with clouds, which is eighty miles away. 
Neither you are the world's auspicious wonder 
you are weird, a little bit ... even a bit strange, 
nothing special, whatever you pay attention to. 

But what is it about you that you meet a person when you meet him is a wonderful supernatural 
about yourself, 
When you are around, why do you feel that I am a beautiful person? 
Why is the soul so pure? 
How do I become so grand with 
you while you do not do anything ... 

or do so much ... 
How are you going to be younger? I become very 
generally becomes how do I feel particularly 
given thee that brings to mirror I Cmkuँ your aura 
when everyone me complaints, people doubt me Do you 
question my existence everyday 
, how do you forgive me, how are you trusting 
how silent me is on my mistakes 
how best I am in your eyes, 
love me a little more in my eyes 

every day, tell me how sorry the crimes of all Do

No comments:

Post a Comment